Loadzilla was designed to make it as easy as possible to build and run sophisticated load tests in minutes, with no coding. This lets you spend less time
building tests and more time running, analyzing, and repeating them. Loadzilla also supports JMeter, which is built into the cloud agent, and when they're installed behind the firewall
they can run in Dev, QA or staging. With Loadzilla you can choose the right tool for the right job and the right cloud for the right application. Its collaborative web interface lets everyone on the team
have their own account where tests and their results can be stored and organized by project, just like the the high end tools but at a lower end price! Loadzilla is easy enough for even QA people to use, leaving
performance engineers free to analyze the results and work with the develpers to track down and fix issues. The time and money savings add up quickly as productivity goes up!
All testing service providers have an AWS account these days, there's no reason not to. The server and controller run there at no extra charge, and regardless of the cloud you choose to run your agents on, our usage-based pricing
model lets you calculate your total costs up front so there are no surprises. While it may be cheaper to use other services like AWS
Distributed Load Testing to run your JMeter tests, you will discover that the extra productivity
you get from Loadzilla, as well as the productivty advantages of the platform itself, will more than make up the difference! Besides, competing on price is never a winnning strategy
when you can get so much more for not much more money!
The true cost of ownership for any tool is not just the cost of the tool itself but the cost of the person
using it. Open-source tools may be free but the skills it takes to use them are most certainly not! That’s
why Loadzilla is such a game-changer in an industry that is famous for pricey tools requiring
programming skills to operate. As you’ll see if you watch this brief tutorial, you can learn how to use
Loadzilla in 5 minutes, even if you have no coding experience at all. Just basic knowledge of the HTTP
protocol is all it takes, and that’s good enough for 80% of the cases – for the other 20%, JMeter is your friend. Loadzilla and JMeter are compliment each other,
and that says something good about them both!
Loadzilla™ is next generation technology in the web load testing space. Hands down, it blows away the competition on cost, ease of use and raw power or scalability. It’s the first fully integrated load testing platform in the cloud, available through a web portal. Loadzilla is specifically designed for testing service providers to increase both their productivity and revenue. And it runs not only its own tests but open source as well, from dev to QA, QA to staging and staging to production! All you need to get started is an AWS account, which takes just minutes to set up. So don’t wait any longer, hop on the wave of the future right now!